In Golabs we share the knowledge and experiences, we are always learning the newest ways to do things even better than in the past! We are looking for a Business Analyst, who will support digital projects.
Client’s specific Domain: TPS, Mortgage, Lending, Title Experience
The team is growing and if you want to be part of it, please let’s have a conversation together, it will be a pleasure!
- At least 3 year relevant BA experience.
- Conduct requirements elicitation.
- Identify and align with business goals, needs and objectives.
- Perform As-Is and To-Be impact analysis.
- Translate business needs into requirements (Functional, Non-functional, Transition).
- Gather requirements documentation according to selected framework and BA approach (i.e. Use Cases, Epics and User Stories including Acceptance Criteria).
- Collaborate with stakeholders (i.e. business representatives, SMEs, Development and QA teams).
- Experience creating requirements of different types (e.g., Business, User, System) and formats (e.g. User Stories, Use Cases).
- Knowledge of visual modelling notations (UML, BPMN).
- Experience with Agile methodology (e.g., Scrum, Kanban) and the classic one (ex. Waterfall).
- Ability to follow a defined software development process, acquire new information about the project and domain quickly from different sources.
- Strong analytical, learning, creative and visual thinking skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate (e.g., listening, verbal and written communication) with all stakeholders in complex environments (multi-cultural/multi-country/geographically distributed team).
- Good english communication skills (B2+ level).
As a plus:
- Familiarity with API documentation.
- Complex Integrations.
- Comfortable working with Complex Financial Calculations.
- Familiar with Word Formatting.
Connect with us!