Do you love to create apps and websites with great user interfaces to interact? Do you have the creativity to deliver products that are simple to use and comfortable for the users experience?
In Golabs you can find an engineering team who love those small but important details. They are the kind of team who share their knowledge and experiences. The kind who always is learning newest ways to do things even better than in the past!
Our apps have been used by thousands of people in companies worldwide, but hey! That’s exactly why we are here! To provide our services in fields like entertainment, tourism, healthcare and any other of our clients needs. Also we love to learn about and assist our clients in their business too, because that’s what a software engineer does, analyze problems and solve them.
The team is growing and if you want to be part of it, please let’s have a conversation together, it will be a pleasure!
We are looking for a front-end software engineer who’s passionate for website’s user-facing code and architecture, with experience in languages like React, Angular, Vue.JS, Bootstrap and Tailwind to ensure great looking content.
You´ll be able to work closely with our designers to bring mockups or wireframes to delivery, identify user experience issues and provide recommendations to our clients.
- 3+ years of experience in front-end software development.
- Solid understanding and experience of Angular and TypeScript.
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS and knowledge with at least one of these: React, Angular or Vue.JS.
- Knowledge in Bootstrap or any other CSS frameworks.
- Familiarity with agile development processes and methodologies (Scrum).
- Knowledge of design and UX principles for web-based interfaces.
- Good english communication skills (B2+ level).
As a plus:
- Engineering Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Connect with us!