As a Full Stack React/NodeJs Senior Developer, you will be working on the development of mobile and web based boat dealers and traders solutions in the marine business, with state-of-the-art technologies such as React, and NodeJS.
The team is growing and if you want to be part of it, please let’s have a conversation together, it will be a pleasure!
- Design classes, interfaces, data structures and algorithms that are efficient, modular, reusable, testable and maintainable and follow good software design practices.
- When developing software, ensure the relevant parts of the Software Requirements Specification and the Software Architecture are understood, raising questions to the Business and the Lead Developer as required.
- Take responsibility for the quality of all written code, ensuring that it is clear, concise, well structured, efficient and well documented with code comments.
- Implement, maintain and run unit tests to check the correctness of your code.
- Contribute to the User Stories development process, assist with acceptance criteria definition and ask clarifying questions.
- Report to a Proximity Customer Success Manager for day to day activities. Including: meetings, permissions, vacations, one on one session, performance checkpoints.
- Report to a Client Project Manager for day to day meetings and project tasks.
- Participate in team ceremonies under SCRUM methodologies.
- At least 3+ years of experience of software development with NodeJS.
- At least 2+ years of experience of software development with ReactJS and Java.
- Excellent understanding of software development cycle.
- Management of operating systems and networks.
- Management of version control systems.
- Management of tools for project planning such as Jira, Trello.
- Unit Testing.
- Agile Mindset.
- English at B2 level or higher.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills, not only as an individual but also as part of a team.
- Committed to the company core values and the project.
- Responsible, with a high sense of urgency and self management.
As a plus:
- Knowledge of relational databases specially SQL and SQL injection.
- Experience with Elastic Search.
- Experience in AWS deployment, services, and tools.
Connect with us!