Do you love to use logic to make the application function properly? Do you love to look for optimizing applications’ speed and efficiency?
In Golabs you can find an engineering team who love these challenges. They are the kind of team who share their knowledge and experiences. The kind who always is learning newest ways to do things even better than in the past!
Our apps have been used by thousands of people in companies worldwide, but hey! That’s exactly why we are here! To provide our services in fields like entertainment, tourism, healthcare and any other of our clients needs. Also we love to learn about and assist our clients in their business’s too, because that’s what a software engineer does, analyze problems and solve them.
The team is growing and if you want to be part of it, please let’s have a conversation together, it will be a pleasure!
We are looking for Java Software Engineers who are passionate about delivering high quality, production-ready code to achieve our client’s functional and nonfunctional requirements. As an engineer, he/she has to design code, tests and maintain products.
- Strong knowledge in micro services architecture.
- Experience in Data Stream Processing Techniques.
- 3+ years of experience in Java software development.
- Specialized experience in J2EE (Spring Boot, Spring Security), Apache Kafka and Apache Spark.
- Knowledge in Event Driven Design.
- Strong programming expertise and proficiency in design patterns, data structures and algorithms.
- Good english communication skills (B1+ level).
- Good collaboration skills and ability presenting ideas.
As a plus:
- Engineering Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Knowledge with implementation of the full software development process using Agile methodologies.
- Experience with Docker containers, Jenkins continuous integration, and continuous delivery approaches to software development and deployment in cloud-based environments.
Connect with us!