Do you love to use logic to make the application function properly? Do you love to look for optimizing applications’ speed and efficiency?
In Golabs you can find an engineering team who love these challenges. They are the kind of team who share their knowledge and experiences. The kind who always is learning newest ways to do things even better than in the past!
Our apps have been used by thousands of people in companies worldwide, but hey! That’s exactly why we are here! To provide our services in fields like entertainment, tourism, healthcare and any other of our clients needs. Also we love to learn about and assist our clients in their business’s too, because that’s what a software engineer does, analyze problems and solve them.
The team is growing and if you want to be part of it, please let’s have a conversation together, it will be a pleasure!
We are looking for an engineer passionate and able to:
- Build efficient, testable and reusable PHP modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integrate external data sources and data storage solutions.
- 5+ years of industry experience as a LAMP developer with emphasis on object-oriented PHP and a strong understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Experience upgrading older PHP (5.x) applications to PHP 7.x or PHP 8.
- Experience with Symfony is highly desired.
- Good english communication skills (B2+ level).
- Good collaboration skills and ability presenting ideas.
- Deep knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals and standards.
As a plus:
- Engineering Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Connect with us!