Do you love to use logic to make the application function properly? Do you love to look for optimizing applications’ speed and efficiency?
In Golabs you can find an engineering team who love these challenges.
As a Senior developer you will develop and maintain cutting-edge, complex, and highly
scalable web applications using open-source technology. In addition, the right candidate
will have hands on experience as a key contributor to the growth and evolution of
technologies and systems built by CreativeDrive. The ideal candidate will also be self-motivated, have excellent communications kills (written and verbal) and will be a critical thinker too.
The team is growing and if you want to be part of it, please let’s have a conversation together, it will be a pleasure!
- Develop high quality code to meet the continued business needs for new application features and refinement of existing functionality.
- Identifying and rectifying coding issues or bugs in new or existing tools.
- Contribute to architecture direction and discussions and assist in the progressive evolution of our existing code base.
- Analyze high-level requirements and write detailed functional code to meet the requirements.
- Writing maintainable code with extensive test coverage in a professional software engineering environment (with source control, dev/stage/prod release cycle, continuous deployment).
- Assessing the impact of production system changes to the existing features.
- 5+ years of experience developing RoR applications
2+ years software development experience and proven experience with React
Experience with Linux systems
Distributed architecture experience
Experience developing RESTful web services
Expert object-oriented programmer in Ruby
Solid Ruby on Rails core concepts knowledge (including gems)
Solid principles and Design Patterns knowledge/experience
Experience working with Behavior/Test Driven Development, such as RSPEC
- Excellent english communication skills (B2+ level)
- Databases: PostgreSQL and ElasticSearch
As a plus:
Connect with us!