We are currently seeking an SEO Strategist to create and execute organic search strategies for our clients. This is an exceptional opportunity to build your career in online marketing, working from home or in our offices in San Carlos or San José, Costa Rica.
We are looking for a SEO with at least 3+ years of hands-on experience, and an understanding of how search interacts with other marketing channels. Someone with the capabilities to increase organic visibility in nearly any vertical or geography. Someone that can speak just as fluently about hreflang tags, robots.txt files, and canonical tags as he/she can about a holistic keyword strategy, content marketing, off-site citations, and inbound link profiles.
You’ll be responsible for setting the strategic direction of SEO for our clients as well as ongoing execution and implementation. To support you in this capacity, you’ll report to the Head of Digital and will work closely with account managers, other SEO specialists and strategists, clients, and other channel experts.
- Analyze, develop and execute strategy as related to SEO.
- Perform pre-launch and post-launch audits and QA for website redesigns and migrations.
- Manage workflow process of SEO deliverables.
- Manage and communicate SEO as a business strategy.
- Manage day-to-day account activity and client deliverables.
- Educate clients and internally on best practices and overall education of SEO.
- Stay up to date and transfer knowledge of best practices and latest developments in SEO.
- Work with cross-functional teams to plan, implement and improve account performance aligned with client goals and initiatives.
- Provide benchmark and tracking reports to Account Managers, Clients and Search Team on positions, traffic, conversions and other metrics.
- Drive innovation and implement testing strategies to continually uncover optimization levers, enhance learning, and improve performance.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience executing organic search campaigns.
- Additional online marketing experience: paid search, social, email, display.
- Experience with keyword research/data mining tools and competitive analysis.
- Presentation capabilities and comfort meeting with clients.
- Knowledge of HTML.
- Understanding of web analytics software.
- Understanding of SEO analytics software (Semrush, Screaming Frog, Moz, Conductor, Searchmetrics, etc).
- Knowledge of search engine criteria/algorithm updates (Panda, Penguin, Pigeon).
- Exceptional analytics, project management skills, writing and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate results to management.
- Ability to communicate clearly with account teams and internal/external stakeholders.
Connect with us!