We count on our site reliability engineers (SREs) to empower our customers with a rich feature set, high availability, and stellar performance levels to pursue their missions.
We are currently seeking an experienced SRE to deliver insights from our industry leading C2P platform in real-time. Specifically, we are searching for someone who brings fresh ideas, demonstrates a unique and informed viewpoint, and enjoys collaborating with a cross-functional team to help our customers succeed.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT or other highly technical, scientific discipline.
- 3+ Years experience in a Site Reliability role.
- Experience with automation and scripting languages, including CloudFormation and Terraform.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, including supporting IAM, Networking, S3, Lambda, EC2 & RDS services.
- Experience with Configuration Management tools in a DevOps environment.
- Experience with Elastic Search, Splunk, Sylog, Logstash and related logging and monitoring tools.
- A proactive approach to spotting problems, areas for improvement, and performance bottlenecks.
- Previous success in technical engineering and supporting a complex SaaS solution.
- Coding experience beyond simple scripts.
Connect with us!