We are looking for Senior iOS developers with strong English communication skills to join one of our US client’s teams to develop a healthcare app for a big and important company group. Some of the technologies and tools the development team is using include iOS, flutter, Figma (used by the UX team to share the designs), Amplitude for analytics (used by the analytics team), Data dog for long data infrastructure analysis, azure (used by infrastructure team), GitHub for code management, Jira and, the best programming languages.
- Work with customers, designers, and UX experts to design and develop solutions to challenging problems, leading teams and mentoring more junior engineers.
- Have the flexibility to learn new things, try new technology, seek opportunities to grow, mentor & be mentored, and participate in the Mobile Dev community.
- Provide thought leadership in mobile engineering, bringing to bear your experience in the industry and your desire to keep learning new things.
- Take calculated risks, learn from success or failure, and apply that to the next problem in the pipeline.
- 4 years of experience on the iOS Platform.
- 2 years of experience with Swift.
- 6 years of experience in software engineering.
- Demonstrated application development, preferably live in an app store.
- A solid software development foundation including competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Good english communication skills (B2+ level).
Connect with us!